- Traditionally constructed 3 bedroom detached home providing over 1400 sq ft of accommodation.
- Kitchens finished with Silestone worktops and matching upstand, soft close doors and drawers, integrated induction hob, single oven, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Duravit sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps, wood effect vanity tops and finished with large format Porcelanosa floor and wall tiles.
- Built in triple sliding door wardrobe from Fox, fitted with shelf and hanging rail; internal doors with an oak finish and chrome ironmongery
- Flooring included throughout - Karndean to entrance hall, WC, kitchen and dining area; carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms with floor tiling to wet areas.
- Air source heat pump for heat and hot water, serving underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor.
- 10 year LABC warranty.
Plot 11 The Birdlings
* AVAILABLE NOW WITH COMPLETION FOR EARLY WINTER 2020 *
This superb 3 bedroom detached home provides exceptional accommodation and a very high specification.
The front of the home has a landscaped garden with attractive paved driveway leading to the single garage.
Each 3 bedroom home has two parking spaces in addition to the garage!
The front door opens into a wide entrance way which has Karndean flooring; there is a WC to one side and the living room, fitted with carpet and a box bay window, is to the other side.
At the rear is a fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family room finished with a high specification kitchen, double doors to the rear garden which is a generous size, has an ample patio and laid to turf.
The heating of these homes is from an Air Source Heat Pump......the ground floor has underfloor heating throughout, with radiators to the first floor
The stairs are in the centre of the home and wrap around leading to 3 double bedrooms on the first floor - the main bedroom having a triple built in wardrobe with opaque sliding doors from Fox Wardrobes, and an en suite shower room with double sized shower and Porcelanosa tiling to wall and floor.
The family bathroom has a shower cubicle and bath, and is also finished wtih Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling and with underfloor heating.
This stunning home will be ready to move into in the coming weeks, with further available to suit all timescales.
Contact Bidwells New Homes to discuss availability and viewings.