- *STAMP DUTY PAID*
- A fabulous 4 bedroom detached family home
- Double garage
- Set over 2 floors providing traditionally living accommodation
- Excellent location with good access into Royston and to Cambridge
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Fabulous kitchen/dining/family room
- Underfloor heating
STAMP DUTY PAID!
** BIRCH MEADOW, BARKWAY, HERTS **
ONLINE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE
The Beech is a superb double fronted 4 bedroom detached family home in this sought after location. This lovely home provides 1,686 sq ft of accommodation over 2 floors. With a lovely ground floor layout of a welcoming entrance hall with lounge to one side and study at the front, and to the rear is a fabulous kitchen/dining/family room with two pairs of bi-fold doors to the rear garden. There is a separate utility from the kitchen with door to the side.
On the first floor area 4 generous bedrooms the master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room, bedroom 2 also with en suite shower room and there is a further family bathroom for bedrooms 3 and 4.
Outside this home has a double garage with 2 parking spaces and a lovely east facing rear garden, that wraps around the property.
Birch Meadows is a superb and exclusive development of 12 homes in a beautiful leafy setting in this popular location, just on the Hertfordshire/Cambridgeshire border. Luxury details are found around every corner, complemented by modern features including sustainable lighting and underfloor heating. Individually designed kitchens provide unique character and are brimming with high quality integrated features. Exterior features include well-presented landscaped front gardens and turfed rear gardens, perfect for entertaining.
This stunning development is ideally located lying approximately 5 miles south-east of Royston and around 15 miles from central Cambridge.
Barkway is an attractive village with a number of 15th and 16th Century properties, many of which are typical chocolate box properties with thatched roofs. The High Street plays an important part of the village being the old London to Cambridge coaching route.
The village is well served with its own amenities including an infants school, pub, recreation ground with childrens play area and football pitch, golf course and a number of social organisations.
Nearby, secondary schooling is available in Royston including at The Greneway School or Meridian School. Barkway is popular with commuting into Cambridge to benefit from the private schooling on the south side.
* Individually designed kitchens with stone worktop with upstand
* Bosch integrated double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Integrated extractor hood
* Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen/dining
* Ceramic floor tiles to open plan family area
* Ample range of units with laminate worktop and upstand
* Power and plumbing for washing machine
* Ceramic floor tiles
Bathroom and En Suites
* Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to family bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen and concealed high level shower head to en suite
* Karndean flooring
Heating, Security & Electrics
* Underfloor heating to ground floor with thermostatically controlled radiators to the first floor served by a gas fired boiler
* Wiring for Sky to lounge, master bedroom and family area (where applicable)
* Landscaping to front garden
* External light to front door, wiring only to rear doors
* Turfed rear garden enclosed by wooden close board fencing
* Patio to rear
* External tap
* PVCu French doors, rear entrance door and garage personnel door with chrome ironmongery
* Metal up and over garage door
* Power and light provided to garage
* Electric vehicle charging point
* Every property at Birch Meadow benefits from a 10 year structural LABC Warranty.