- Viewings available by appointment on Saturday and Sundays between 9.30am and 3pm
- Detached family home of over 1400 sq ft
- Sitting on a corner plot, with single garage and 3 off-road parking spaces
- High specification with a range of Bosch appliances to the kitchen
- Karndean, carpet and tiling included
- Air source heat pump serving heating and hot water
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first
- Stylish patio to the rear garden, finished with turf
- Ready to move into end of January 2021
** THE BIRCH **
Plot 18 The Birdlings
A NEW HOME FOR THE NEW YEAR! COMPLETION FOR JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2021 - STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY WILL APPLY!
Save from £4,000 (FTB Savings) on this home with the Stamp Duty Holiday!
A fabulous 3 bedroom home of a very generous size being over 1400 sq ft in this popular village.
Plot 18 is a detached home situated on a corner plot with single garage and 3 off-road parking spaces.
The property is set over two floors and has a traditional living arrangement with the benefit of all modern fixtures and fittings that go above and beyond what are expected in a new build.
* Entrance hall with door to L-shaped kitchen;
* Kitchen with door from hall way and also opening from kitchen to dining area which leads to living area.
* Double doors to rear garden.
* Understairs storage cupboard.
* WC from hallway.
* Spacious landing with airing cupboard
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite shower room
* Bedroom 2 of an exceptional size with an option to have a dressing room/study (two floorplans to show the choice)
* Family bathroom
* Three parking spaces and a single garage
* Garden laid to turf and patio area
A superb specification has been chosen for these lovely homes, full details are available in the photos section - however in summary:
* Contemporary kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
* Silestone worktops and matching upstands
* Excellent range of Bosch integrated appliances to include induction hob, single oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Sleek bathrooms from Duravit and with Hansgrohe taps and showers, wood effect vanity tops throughout.
* Built in wardrobe to bedroom 1
* Flooring included throughout - a mix of Karndean, carpet and large format floor tiles
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first - all served by the air source heat pump
* Traditional construction of brick and block
* Rear gardens turfed and with patio areas, landscaping to front gardens.
* Help to Buy available
* 10 Year LABC Warranty
Comberton is a traditional village - offering a wealth of amenities and facilities on its doorstep including the highly sought after Comberton Village College which offers secondary education through to Sixth Form.
The proximity to Cambridge is one of the key attractions to living in this village - a short distance to the M11 and A14, excellent rail connections either from Cambridge or Royston.
Within easy reach are key employers - such as Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus which is situated on the south of Cambridge approximately 10 minutes journey time, and using the M11 and A14 the Cambridge Science Park is around 20 minutes around Cambridge. These places alone offer a host of leading names in the area including AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Cambridge Consultants, Huawei an Napp to name just a few.
PLEASE NOTE: Images are a mixture of Plots 11 and 12 both of which are the same house type, however colour of fixtures and fittings may vary. Virtual Tour shows a finished home with CGI furniture