- Part Exchange available (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fully fitted kitchen by Manor Interiors
- Integrated Bosch appliances including an oven with Microwave function and a Hot Tap
- Silestone worktops and upstands
- Bi-fold doors to Kitchen/family/garden room
- Tiled floor in Kitchen/Dining room, Utility room, Hallway and understairs store
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators on first floor
- Heated towel rails
- Contemporary Laufen bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Vanity units and mirrors to bathrooms and ensuites
- Hammond fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Double glazed UPVC windows with multi locking system
- Downlighters to Dining Room, Kitchen. Sitting Room, Hall and Bathrooms
- Farrow and Ball paint work to hall stairs and landing.
- Minoli wall and floor tiles.
- Double Garage with electric doors
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Clophill is a stunning 5 bedroom house with a fantastic kitchen/breakfast/family room, with bi-folding doors to the rear garden. There are a further 3 reception rooms leading off from the impressive hallway.
The master bedroom offers a dressing room and an en suite; bedroom 2 also has the benefit of an en suite. There are a further 3 bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom.
Hayfield Place is a superb collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom bungalows, offering quality and craftsmanship built by multi award winning Hayfield.
Creating attractive street scenes, nestling on the edge of the countryside in the sought-after village of Silsoe, home to the stunning Wrest Park and ideally located for access into Milton Keynes, Bedford and Luton.
Sitting Room 5.55m x 3.57m 182 x 118
Kitchen / Family 7.28m x 6.70m 2310 x 2111
Study 3.06m x 3.69m 100 x 121
Dining 2.74m x 2.53m 90 x 83
Master Bedroom 3.87m x 3.74m 128 x 123
Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.41m 115 x 112
Bedroom 3 3.10m x 3.01m 102 x 910
Bedroom 4 2.62m x 3.73m 87 x 122
Bedroom 5 2.76m x 2.72m 90 x 811
Show Home Now Open 7 days 10am 5pm.
0800 048 4865
HAYFIELD SCHEMES TO HELP YOU BUY
Why buy new?
When you buy a new home you're buying a blank canvas. A space no-one before you has ever owned, and somewhere you can truly make your own.
As well as moving into a beautiful, fresh, clean space you will benefit from a property that conforms to the very highest standards and incorporates the latest technology.
It's simple. Hayfield buy your current home at market value and you move into a brand new Hayfield home. No chains, no agent fees, no hassle. It's the perfect solution for homeowners who want, and need, to move quickly.
All the above are subject to terms and conditions - speak to a sales advisor for more information.
Please note that the main image is computer generated and the internal images are of other developments by the same developer and are indicative only.