- Part Exchange available (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fully fitted kitchen by Manor Interiors
- Integrated Bosch appliances including an oven with Microwave function and a Hot Tap.
- Silestone worktops and upstands
- Bi-fold doors to Kitchen/family/garden room
- Tiled floor in Kitchen/dining room, Utility room, Hallway and under stairs store
- Underfloor heating to ground floor, radiators on first floor
- Heated towel rails
- Contemporary Laufen bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Vanity units and mirrors to bathrooms and ensuites
- Hammond fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2
- Double glazed UPVC windows with multi locking system
- Downlighters to Dining Room, Kitchen. Sitting Room, Hall and Bathrooms
- Farrow and Ball paint work to hall stairs and landing.
- Minoli wall and floor tiles.
- Electric Garage Doors
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Bourton - Winner of 'Best Family Home' for under £750,000 at the Evening Standard Awards.
An impressive 5 bedroom detached home. The superb kitchen/family room has the benefit of a beautiful garden room with bi-folding doors. There are a further 2 reception rooms and a study.
On the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms with en suites, a further 3 double bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom.
Hayfield Place is a superb collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses and 2 bedroom bungalows, offering quality and craftsmanship built by multi award winning Hayfield.
Creating attractive street scenes, nestling on the edge of the countryside in the sought-after village of Silsoe, home to the stunning Wrest Park and ideally located for access into Milton Keynes, Bedford and Luton.
Sitting Room 5.10m x 3.57m 169 x 118
Kitchen / Family 6.65m x 6.70m 219 x 2111
Study 2.52m x 2.53m 83 x 84
Dining 2.99m x 3.56m 99 x 118
Master Bedroom 3.50m x 3.61m 115 x 1110
Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.51m 115 x 116
Bedroom 3 2.10m x 3.10m 611 x 102
Bedroom 4 2.63m x 3.51m 87 x 116
Bedroom 5 2.62m x 3.51m 87 x 116
Show Home Now Open 7 days 10am 5pm.
0800 048 4865
HAYFIELD SCHEMES TO HELP YOU BUY
Why buy new?
When you buy a new home you're buying a blank canvas. A space no-one before you has ever owned, and somewhere you can truly make your own.
As well as moving into a beautiful, fresh, clean space you will benefit from a property that conforms to the very highest standards and incorporates the latest technology.
It's simple. Hayfield buy your current home at market value and you move into a brand new Hayfield home. No chains, no agent fees, no hassle. It's the perfect solution for homeowners who want, and need, to move quickly.
All the above are subject to terms and conditions - speak to a sales advisor for more information.
Please note that the main image is of a Bourton housetype on another development. The internal images are of other developments by the same developer and are indicative only.