- Available with up to 100% Part Exchange
- Just 7 miles to the west of Cambridge
- 5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION WHEN YOU USE HELP TO BUY
- En suite shower room to the master bedroom
- Stunning double fronted home with garage
- Study/4th bedroom
- Ensuite shower room to Master bedroom
- High specification throughout
P63 The Lenham, Hartree Green
The Lenham is a beautiful double-fronted home, whose large open plan kitchen/family room stretches from front to rear, providing ample space to cook, eat and chill. Featuring French doors and a separate utility room, its complemented by an equally impressive sitting room, also with French doors, and a dedicated study to get away from it all upstairs. Three bedrooms offer a sanctuary for everyone, including fitted wardrobes in two and an en suite shower room in the master, all supported by a luxury bathroom and downstairs WC.
* Open plan kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob.
* Stainless steel chimney extractor hood.
* Bosch built in double oven.
* Bosch 4 ring stainless steel gas hob with wok burner.
* Bosch integrated fridge freezer
* Bosch integrated dishwasher
* Space provided for separate washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room
* Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast area
Cloakrooms, Bathrooms and En Suites
* White Roca sanitaryware
* High gloss vanity units to family bathroom and master en suite
* Half height tiling around the bath with low level handheld shower attachment in the family bathroom
* Full height tiling to separate shower cubicle
* Mirrors to family bathroom and en suites
* Vado thermostatically controlled showers with bi-fold shower doors
* Vado mixer taps
* Shaving point in all bathrooms and en suites
* Wet ladder style chrome finish towel radiator to all bathrooms, WCs and en suites
* Quality wall tiling
* Amtico flooring
Just 7 miles to the west of Cambridge and surrounded by unspoilt green belt countryside, these homes are generous in space, bathed in light and finished to CALAs quality specification. Commuting is easy when you live at Hartree Green. The A428 towards Bedford is situated less than half a mile away, providing direct access west to the A1/M, or east towards Cambridge city centre. Junction 14 of the M11 and junction 31 of the A14 are both approximately six miles away too, offering excellent links throughout the south east.