- Lovely city apartment situated at the rear of this recently converted building
- South and westerly aspect from the living space
- Refitted and styled to reflect modern tastes whilst keeping the traditional feel
- Underfloor heating to the apartment
- British kitchen with quartz worktops and range of appliances
- Stylish shower room fitted with Duravit sanitaryware
- Help to Buy Available
- Anticipated rent of £950 pcm
Grafton House, 64 Maids Causeway, Cambridge
**VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLOTS**
Located in one of the most desirable locations in Cambridge, offering a short walk to Midsummer common and the Grand Arcade.
Apartment 6 is a superb first floor studio apartment within this original city home which has been sympathetically converted into 16 apartments. This apartment is situated to the rear and has a dual south and west aspect.
The apartment opens from the lovely communal entrance way, the refitted bathroom has been thoughfully laid out and the apartment opens to the kitchen/living space.
There is anticipated rent of £950 per month for this property.
Grafton House has been subject to a careful restoration performed by skilled craftsmen, bringing back to life this beautiful Cambridge villa which is close to 200 years old. The building provides high end living in a prime and historic location that will enable residents to benefit fully from the very best in lifestyle, culture and entertainment that Cambridge has to offer.
The main building is entered through solid wooden doors with brass handles leading into the hallway with parquet flooring, depicting an original English manor house.
Internally each apartment reflects a successful contrast through the retention of character features including high ceilings, large skirting, wooden flooring and sash windows all coupled with the convenience and comfort of contemporary design and underfloor heating.
The specification is superb, with the key features being:
* Underfloor heating served by Worcestor Bosch Heating Units
* 10 year build zone warranty
*Character features including, high ceilings, large skirtings, wooden flooring and sash windows.
* Fully fitted British kitchens with Neff oven and induction hob, quartz worktop with under-counter sink, Hotpoint washer/dryer, Indesit fridge/freezer, extractor
* Shower room fitted with Duravit sanitaryware with soft-close wall hung WC, basin with vanity unit, thermostatic showers with Crosswater monobloc brassware, towel radiator and extractor
* Oak effect flooring throughout the apartments
* Stunning communal area with solid parquet flooring to the entrance hall
* Apartments fitted with TV Aerial Point, Virgin Media cable ready, smoke and heat detectors and audio entry phone system
* Outside there is external LED lighting and cycle storage
*These apartments represent an ideal buy to let investment opportunity, with yields expected to be in the region of 4%.
Just a short walk from Jesus Green and The River Cam, these studios are in an excellent prime city location. Just a short walk to the heart of the University City Centre and shopping areas, and in easy reach of both Cambridge Central and Cambridge North Stations.
Marshall of Cambridge Airport is just a short distance away and easily accessible on the ring road out of the city.
Future development is proposed on the western side of the building - this will provide a series of apartments which are proposed to be in the lower ground and ground floor area and will include stunning landscaped grounds for all residents to enjoy