- LAST AVAILABLE 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT !
- Superb 5th floor apartment
- Excellent layout with entrance hall leading to U-shaped kitchen, dining area leading to living room
- Private balcony from living room
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
- Superb specification
- Reserving off plan for completion late 2021.
** FINAL ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT **
4 Station Square
A superb 1 bedroom apartment of 536 sq ft (49.8 sq m) situated on the 5th floor of this exceptional building, currently under construction, in central Cambridge.
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hall, U-shaped kitchen opening to dining area, living area with door to balcony. Bedroom with built in wadrobe and door to en suite bathroom.
Each of these modern apartments boast a light, flexible open plan design with premium contemporary specification, sleek finishes and elegant decor. Many benefit from private outside space in the form of a balcony or terrace.
* Stainless steel electric fan oven
* Ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney extractor
* Zanussi or similar integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
* Choice of designer units by Oakwood Kitchens
* Choice of quartz stone worktops and upstands
* Stainless steel splashback to hob
* Fascino stainless steel hand-finished sink, with oversized single bowl and integrated removable chopping board.
* Fascino designer curved tap with clipped hose-spray extension
* Fascino instant boiling water tap
* Integrated stainless steel soap dispenser
* Fascino digitally controlled Smart Tap
* Smart Mirror with LED lighting, shaver socket, digital clock and de-mist pad
* Walnut vanity unit with integrated storage space and black porcelain worktop
* RAK Ceramics Basin
* RAK Ceramics Hygiene+ WC with RAKRimless pan and soft close ergonomic design seat
* Fascino Smart Shower and Smart Bath
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Choice of RAK Ceramics porcelain wall and floor tile colour with polished matt finishes
* Low level LED strip lighting to bath
* Forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery, matching wrapped door-lining, architraves and skirtings
* Choice of White Oak and Ebony Oak strip wood flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining room
* Choice of carpets and underlay to bedrooms
* Television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom
* Combined heat and power generator for heating and hot water, with interface unit and meter in each property
* Smoke alarm and CO2 detectors
* Double glazed timber windows with aluminium cladding
* Audio/visual entry system
The images shown are of the show home.