- A substantial family home of over 5,200 sq ft
- Set at the rear of a quiet cul de sac
- Landscaped garden and private driveway behind automated gates
- Stunning glazed and vaulted ceiling from the entrance hall
- High quality fittings includine Miele appliances, Quooker cook tap, Kohler tap, stone worktops
- Bathrooms fitted with Porcelanosa, Villeroy and Boch and Kaldewei fixtures
- Wired for Cat 6 data points
Ashbourne House is one of two stunning executive homes situated at the end of The Pastures, a quiet cul de sac in this popular south Cambridge village.
This substantial home totals 5,264 sq ft and is set behind remote controlled iron gates leading to the landscaped and gravelled driveway. Thoughtfully laid out, Ashbourne House provides all that you would need and expect for a home constructed by developers who are experienced in building quality homes.
A solid front door leads to a magnificent entrance hall of 144 x 216 sq ft where there is a stunning vaulted and glazed ceiling.
There are a selection of living rooms on the ground floor, all of generous proportions:
Living Room : 249 x 285
Dining Room : 149 x 134
Kitchen/breakfast area : 298 x 170
Orangery : 133 x 196
Study : 149 x 119
In addition the utility room is accessed off the kitchen, has a separate larder and shower room and there is a substantial coat cupboard and WC.
The master bedroom is situated on the first floor and is 205 x 209 with two dressing rooms and two en suites. Bedroom 2 is a generous site of 1410 x 147 and also has a large dressing room with en suite shower room; Bedroom 3 is 149 x 158 and has a full run of wardrobes and en suite shower room. Bedroom 4 also benefits from wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
The 5th bedroom (142 x 151) and playroom/bedroom 6 (182 x 156) are on the second floor where they share a generous bathroom.
The double garage is separate to the property and has an excellent storage area and separate WC.
This home is finished to the most exquisite specification:
* Quality, bespoke handmade traditional painted kitchens with pewter handles designed, made and fitted by the highly regarded Bryan Turner Kitchens.
* Stone worktops and up-stands.
* Franke under-mounted silksteel sink with Perrin & Rowe mixer taps.
* Kohler preparation sink.
* Quooker Fusion cook tap.
* Mercury dual fuel range cooker in stainless steel, featuring one multi-functional oven, one single oven, storage cupboard and 5 burner gas hob, with Westin stainless steel extractor.
* Miele integrated dishwasher and wine cooler.
* Fisher & Paykel freestanding stainless steel fridge freezer with ice/water dispenser
* Pull out larder unit
* Integral waste bins
* Bespoke, hand-crafted oak pedestal table and chairs off kitchen island, made by Bryan Turner kitchens.
* Pendant light fittings above island
* Under cabinet lighting
* Quality, bespoke handmade traditional painted utility/laundry/boot rooms with pewter handles, created by renowned Bryan Turner kitchens.
* Bespoke, handmade oak bench seating with oak coat hanging and hat shelf above.
* Stone worktops and up-stands
* Miele integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Kohler stainless steel sink with Perrin and Rowe mixer taps
BATHROOM & EN SUITES
* Porcelanosa tiling to walls and floors
* Villeroy and Boch slimline sanitary ware
* Kaldewei bath to bathrooms with screen and shower above
* Free standing feature bath to master en suite
* Zehnder heated towel rails
* Hansgrohe tap fittings (wall mounted to master en suites)
* Burbidge Isala vanity units
* Underfloor heating
* Recessed illuminated mirrored cabinet above all basins with integral shaver socket.
* Traditional, 2 panel painted internal doors
* Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall, study, cloakroom, living room and dining room
* Mandarin Stone Dijon Tumbled Limestone flooring to kitchen/utility room
* Stairs with painted spindles and oak handrail
* Satin chrome window/door ironmongery
* Bespoke fitted dressing rooms and wardrobes to all en suite bedrooms
* Stairs, first and second floors carpeted in Brockway Kidderminster Beachcomber, 100% undyed wool.
* Feature lighting to dining room, orangery and kitchen, pendant lighting to study, first and second floors, downlights to all other areas. Lamp circuits to selected areas.
* White low-profile switches and sockets, brushed stainless steel to kitchen with USB sockets to selected areas.
* Lighting and power to garage.
* Wall lights to hallways and landings
* Automated up and over garage doors
* External power sockets
* Digital TV aerial installed
* Wiring for Sky and Sky+ TV
* BT telephone sockets
* Cat 6 data points
* Ivett and Reed stone fireplace with large open fire to living room
* Gas fired central heating and hot water
* Steel rad flat panel radiators
* Underfloor heating throughout ground floor, and to all bathrooms and en suites.
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
* Intruder alarms
* CCTV system
* Mains power smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector
* 10 year warranty cover
* Automated iron gates
Envisioned with modern living in mind, these high performance homes are meticulously designed to enhance relaxed rural life with a 21st Century edge. Expertly created and individually styled to suit their surroundings, the exterior of each reflects beautiful architectural influences, including handmade traditional Chaucer Suffolk brickwork laid to exacting detail in Flemish style, as used within one of Cambridge's most esteemed colleges.
The carefully selected natural stone brickwork, with hues of soft white and tones of pink, is complemented by York Stone thresholds and attractive stone sills crafted by distinguished stonemasons Ivett and Reed. Fusing elegance and durability, the classical design encompasses individua handcrafted Georgian Portico entrance door, lead hips, ridges and dormers, plus premium slate roof tiles and cast aluminium guttering. Continuing to recreate craftsmanship in timeless style, the bespoke handmade timber sliding sash windows in limestone cream blend beautifully for a flawless exterior finish.
As a dream home for professionals and growing families, the interior of each spectacular property offers the highest level of luxury rarely found in contemporary new homes. Defining characteristics for harmonious living incorporate a bespoke timber orangery with glazed lantern stone fireplaces with a large open fire to the living room and underfloor heating to the entire ground floor, all bathrooms and en suites.