- A fabulous family home of 2,120 sq ft
- Situated in a prime south city location close to many schools and amenities
- Excellent and high quality specification throughout
- Porcelanosa porcelain tiled flooring to the entrance hall and living room
- Large format floor tiles to the kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first floor
- Carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Four very generous double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with fitted walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Lovely and well proportioned south-west facing rear garden, turfed and fenced
- Large paved driveway with ample parking
** A SUPERB NEWLY BUILT 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN A PRIME CITY LOCATION **
This well designed and newly constructed family home provides exceptional family living in this convenient south city location.
Constructed by local developer, Blues Property, the home has been designed to suit the needs of modern family living, with generously sized rooms and spill out into the garden.
The property has a fully glazed front door which opens into a lovely light and double height entrance hall. The porcelain floor tiling is a wood effect, from Porcelanosa, and adds to the light and spacious feel. To the front of the property is the study which has a lovely square box-bay window and is finished with carpet. The living room is a fantastic size (208 x 133) and has the same wood effect floor. This room has superb glazing overlooking the garden with push and slide doors to the patio.
The kitchen/family room is another fantastic room at the rear. Finished with large format floor tiles through this area, there is ample space for a living room area as well as the dining area, and the kitchen has a versatile central island with breakfast bar.
The appliances which have been fitted are from Siemens and include a full height fridge, oven, combi-oven, hob, extractor hood and dishwasher with a full height freezer situated in the utility room.
This lovely room has two sets of the same push and slide doors to the garden.
The ground floor has the benefit of underfloor heating throughout.
On the first floor are four generous bedrooms:
* Master bedroom: 134 x 133 with a dressing room finished with a range of hanging areas and drawers. A superb en suite shower room is also with this room.
* Bedroom 2: 164 x 108 and also has the benefit of an en suite shower room.
* Bedroom 3: 159 x 116
* Bedroom 4: 131 x 119
All the bedrooms are finished with carpet and have radiator heating.
To the rear the garden is fenced and turfed and has a lovely south-west facing garden. There is a good sized patio which runs around the house. The front has a generous driveway with parking for at least 3 cars.
Strangeways Road is situated just off Queen Ediths Way, about 1.75 miles to the south-east of the city centre. It is well placed for access to Cambridge railway station which has services to Kings Cross and Liverpool Street in approximately 52 and 67 minutes respectively. Addenbrookes Hospital and the Biomedical Campus, which incorporates AstraZeneca, the MRC, Papworth Trust and others, is just a short walk/cycle distance to the south.
There is a small parade of local shops and a public house in nearby Wulfstan Way with more comprehensive facilities available in the nearby village of Cherry Hinton (about 0.75 of a mile).
There are also a number of leisure and sporting facilities within walking or cycling distance, including Hills Road Sports Centre, and Cambridge Leisure, a supermarket, restaurant complex, to the north of Cherry Hinton Road.
Many schools are within close proximity including Queen Edith Community Primary School and Netherhall Secondary School/Sixth Form College, both within a few hundred yards, and The Perse. There are also further sixth form colleges available in Long Road and Hills Road.
This home is ready to view, and appointments are now being taken by Bidwells New Homes.