- A superb opportunity to work with local developer, Blues Property, in the early stages of construction of this family home in the south of Cambridge.
- The purchaser will have the opportunity to work with the developer in the choice of fit out and specifiction.
- The home will have a large family kitchen.
- Kitchen appliances from a selection of Bosch or Siemens.
- Villeroy and Boch bathrooms and sanitaryware.
- Floor tiling to be chosen from a range by Porcelanosa - an allowance will be given to work with.
- Engineered oak flooring is proposed to the entrance hall, kitchen/family/dining area and study with carpet to the living room.
- Bedrooms to be carpeted.
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor with radiators to the first floor, all served by a gas boiler.
- 10 year warranty provided by Global Home Warranties.
The proposed new dwelling will comprise a detached family home with a delightful entrance way with ample storage cupboard. There is a study with box bay window, a separate living room with full height feature window overlooking the garden and a large kitchen/family room with doors leading to the garden. There is also a separate utility room also with door to the garden.
The first floor provides 4 generous double bedrooms; two of which have en suite shower rooms and there is further family bathroom.
Outside there is driveway parking and a separate store shed.
The garden will be laid to lawn.
Strangeways Road is situated on the north side of Queen Ediths Way, about 1.75 miles to the south-east of the city centre. It is well placed for access to Cambridge railway station which has services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in approximately 52 and 67 minutes respectively. Addenbrooke's Hospital and Biomedical Campus, which incorporates AstraZeneca, the MRC and the soon to be relocated Papworth Trust, are close by.
There is a small parade of local shops and a public house in nearby Wulfstan Way with more comprehensive facilities available in the nearby village of Cherry Hinton (about 0.75 of a mile).
There are also a number of leisure and sporting facilities within walking or cycling distance, including Hills Road Sports Centre, and Cambridge Leisure, a supermarket, restaurant complex, to the north of Cherry Hinton Road.
A number of state and independent schools are within close proximity including Queen Edith Community Primary School and Netherhall Secondary School/Sixth Form College, both within a few hundred yards, and The Perse (boys).
There are also further sixth form colleges available in Long Road and Hills Road.