- Stunning 5 bedroom detached family house set over 2 floors
- 2,505 sq ft of accommodation, with double garage and ample driveway parking
- Built by Award Winning Developer, Hill and finished with their Premium Specification
- Lovely ground floor with welcoming entrance hall leading to a generous living room
- Excellent kitchen/dining/family room to the rear with double doors to the garden
- 5/6 bedrooms - 5 of which are double rooms.
- 2 en suite shower rooms and a further family bathroom
- Excellent location close to Great Abington Primary School
- Conveniently close to Granta Park, the A11/M11, A1307 into Cambridge
- Show Home open 5 days a week - Thursday to Monday between 10am and 5.30pm Contact on 01223 607505.
PLOT 5, MOOREFIELD, PAMPISFORD ROAD, GREAT ABINGTON, CB21 6AQ
Plot 5 is a stunning two storey family home of 2,505 sq ft situated on the edge of this superb development and adjoining open countryside.
Constructed by AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER, HILL. One of the top 15 house builders in the UK, Hill specialise in developing distinctive new homes, and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
Hill are proud to be a 5* Housebuilder, providing excellent homes to a superb finish and specification.
The property has a lovely generous entrance hall which has double doors leading to the living room, benefitting from dual aspect windows; there are doors from both the living room and entrance hall into the kitchen/family/dining room which is situated at the rear and has double doors to the rear garden. There is also a separate utility room with its own door to the garden.
The first floor provides 5/6 bedrooms - two of which have en suite shower rooms and there is a further family bathroom with separate shower cubicle. All rooms are of a generous size:
Kitchen/dining/family room : 16'4 x 28'1 (4.95m x 8.55m)
Living Room : 12'8 x 19'11 (4.80m x 6.05m)
Utility Room : 11'3 x 7'4 (3.40m x 2.20m)
Master Bedroom : 14'0 x 18'3 (4.25m x 5.55m)
Bedroom 2 : 12'6 x 19'10 (3.80m x 6.00m)
Bedroom 3 : 11'11 x 14'9 (3.60m x 4.45m)
Bedroom 4 : 10'5 x 14' 8 (3.15m x 4.45m)
Bedroom 5 : 10'1 x 11'9 (3.30m x 3.35m)
Bedroom 6/study : 11'1 x 8'7 (3.35m x 2.60m)
This superb home is constructed to the Hill PREMIUM SPECIFICATION and benefits from the following:
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring doors and drawers with integrated handles, solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch induction hob
* Bosch integrated double oven
* Bosch integrated microwave with grill function
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood (steel dependent on kitchen layout)
* glass splashback behind hob (except where hobs are on an island)
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling features
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Blanco under mounted sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated washing machine
* Zanussi freestanding condenser dryer
BATHROOM AND EN SUITES
Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door (where applicable)
* Upgraded wall and floor tiles
* Upgraded vanity top to bathroom and secondary en suites
* Mirrored cabinet to master en suite
* Bath panel to match vanity top in bathroom
* Amtico Spacia to ground floor
* Neutral coloured carpet to upper floor and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathroom and en suites
HEATING AND WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to first floor
* Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en suites
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control to bathroom and en suites
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
* Hot water cylinder
Surrounded by scenic countryside, Great Abington is also conveniently located less than 10 miles from the centre of Cambridge and under 5 miles from the M11 for direct access to central London. The village itself is a friendly community of all ages and offers a variety of local businesses, village events and sports teams the perfect place to embrace all that modern village life has to offer.
GREAT ABINGTON VILLAGE: A friendly community with a proud history.
The pretty Saxon-named village of Great Abington is divided from its neighbouring village of Little Abington by the River Granta. Its hedge-rowed lanes take you past listed buildings and picturesque thatched cottages, a 16th century inn, primary school, village shop and numerous local businesses and views of beautiful open countryside.
Great Abington is home to a friendly, welcoming community which regularly hosts events at its village hall The Abington Institute. There is football for all ages and the Great Abington Cricket Team recently celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Three Tuns is a charming 16th century free house offering authentic Thai food made from scratch by its specialist chef using local produce.
Great Abington Primary Schools latest Ofsted report ranges from good to outstanding with a strong focus on academic achievement and a friendly, community approach. Great Abington Primary feeds into Linton Village College which achieved an outstanding Ofsted rating and has a fantastic reputation. Granta School is a special school based in Linton and achieved a good Ofsted rating in its most recent inspection while there are also numerous faith and independent schools in the local area.
With Cambridge on your doorstep for shopping and days out, the M11 is just a short drive away, Great Abington attracts those looking for a more peaceful pace of life, a sense of space and somewhere to put down roots, whilst still benefitting from being closely connected to thriving cities for work or play.
Less than 10 miles from your doorstep is the beautiful, world-famous city of Cambridge. Here you will find all major department stores, independent and boutique shops and an open-air market.
For evenings out, Cambridge provides places to eat for all the family, from national pizza chains to Michelin-starred restaurants as well as cinemas, theatres, bars and live music. By day Cambridge offers punting, festivals and events, world-famous universities and the perfect place to while away a couple of hours window-shopping and enjoying the wonderful architecture and diverse cultural atmosphere. Newmarket racecourse can be reached in 20 minutes, while nearby attractions such as Duxford Imperial War Museum, Linton Zoo, Audley End House and Chilford Hall Vineyard are within easy reach from Moorefield and will appeal to all ages.
When it comes to work rather than play, lie its neighbouring towns and villages, Great Abington is home to many thriving local businesses most famously The Welding Institute (now a worldwide organisation) located at Granta Park, which was started at Great Abington Hall in 1946.
Granta Park, just over a mile from Great Abington, was established 20 years ago and is known globally for its pioneering scientific successes, attracting international employers such as MedImmunie, Illumina, Pfizer and PPD. Thousands of local and global businesses are located in Cambridge itself, along with many large, public sector employers.