- Superb detached family house of over 2,300 sq ft
- Prime position within this quite courtyard development
- Lovely countryside views
- Contemporary style and finish
- Traditional build - set out of two floors
- Double garage and additional driveway parking
- Stunning kitchen/family room to the rear, with double doors to the garden
- Quiet village location, less than 10 miles from Cambridge
- Excellent nearby amenitiies including village pub, post office, shop and primary school
- READY TO MOVE INTO SPRING 2018 **
4 MOOREFIELD CLOSE, GREAT ABINGTON
A superb 5/6 bedroom detached family house sitting in a prime location within this small courtyard.
This generous family home provides over 2,300 sq ft of accommodation. Whilst contemporary in its finish, the property has a traditional feel by set over two floors and provides excellent family living.
The Ground Floor
A welcoming entrance hall has an under stairs storage cupboard, and generous WC.
To the front of the property is the living room, which has a feature box-bay window overlooking the quiet road.
To the rear is a superb kitchen/dining room - running the full width of the property and with double doors to the rear garden, which overlooks open countryside and grazing land.
The first floor provides a superb master bedroom with a full run of wardrobes along one wall, a superb en suite with bath and separate shower cubicle. This bedroom is positioned to the rear and also benefits from the wonderful views.
There are 5 further bedrooms all of generous sizes, Bedroom 2 has an en suite shower room and there is a family bathroom also with a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Each room is of a generous size:
Kitchen/dining room : 16'6 x 23'2
Living room : 16'3 x 14'3
Utility Room : 6'7 x 8'5
Master Bedroom : 16'9 x 14'5
Bedroom 2 : 16'5 x 10'4
Bedroom 3: 16'4 x 13'1
Bedroom 4 : 10'10 x 9'11
Bedroom 5 : 11'9 x 8'5
Bedroom 6/study : 9'5 x 9'9
These properties are constructed by Award Winning developer Hill and are finished to the superb standard that they are known for:
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring doors and drawers with integrated handles, solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch induction hob
* Bosch integrated double oven
* Bosch integrated microwave with grill function
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
* Units and worktops to complement kitchen
* Blanco under mounted sink with Blanco mixer tap
* Zanussi integrated washing machine
* Zanussi freestanding condenser dryer
BATHROOMS AND EN SUITES
Duravit sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door (where applicable)
* Upgraded wall and floor tiles
* Upgraded vanity top to bathroom and secondary en suites
* Mirrored cabinet to master en suite
* Bath panel to match vanity top in bathroom
* Amtico Spacia to ground floor
* Neutral coloured carpet to upper floor and stairs
* Large format tiles to bathroom and en suites
HEATING AND WATER
* Underfloor heating to ground floor
* Radiators to first floor
* Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms and en suites
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control to bathroom and en suites
* Air source heat pump for heat and hot water
* Hot water cylinder
* 10 year NHBC warranty