- A superb 4 bedroom detached family house
- Situated on a small development in this popular village
- Set over 2 floors
- Well thought out ground floor accommodation
- Kitchen/Dining Room to the rear with double doors leading to the garden
- 4 generous bedrooms on the first floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and built in wardrobes
- Integral single garage with additional driveway parking
A superb 3/4 bedroom two storey detached house in this sought after village on the edge of Cambridge.
The properties at Moorefield are all being constructed to a high specification by AWARD WINNING house builder, Hill. Hill are one of the TOP 15 HOUSE BUILDERS in the UK and won Developer of the Year for the third year running at the 2017 Cambridge Property Awards.
BUY THIS PLOT WITH HELP TO BUY!
Purchasers 5% deposit : £29,750
Government backed loan : £119,000
Mortgage : £446,250
Providing traditional style family living in this excellent location, Plot 3 is just over 1500 sq ft and has a well laid out ground floor with a welcoming entrance hall, living room to the front, and a kitchen/dining room to the rear that has two sets of double doors opening to the garden.
The first floor provides 4 generous bedrooms, an en suite to the master bedroom and a further family bathroom.
Outside there is an integral garage and a driveway.
Kitchen/dining room : 13'11 x 18'8
Living room : 14'9 x 11'9
Master bedroom : 10'9 x 18'8
Bedroom 2 : 8'8 x 18'8
Bedroom 3 : 15' x 10'7
Bedroom 4/Study: 9'3 x 11'4
This lovely new home is being constructed to a superb specification and will include:
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring high gloss doors and drawers with solid Silestone worktops and matching upstands. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch ceramic hob
* Bosch integrated single oven
* Bosch integrated microwave
* Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher
* Blanco under mounted sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood
* LED lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facilities
BATHROOM & EN SUIE
Ideal Standard sanitary ware combined with Hansgrohe taps and showers and dark wood effect vanity tops are used thrhoughout to create stunning bathrooms and en suites.
* Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with feature glass shower screen or door
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Dark wood effect vanity tops and mirrors to en suite
10 Year NHBC