Apartment 71 The Walton Building
- Ideal first time home with Help to Buy available
- 478 sq ft, situated on the ground floor
- South facing private terrace off both living area and bedroom
- Contemporary bespoke German kitchen with superb range of energy efficient appliances
- Sylish shower room with Duravit sanitary ware
- Full height windows
- Basement car park and cycle store
- Excellent location within the Eddington district - close to the local centre
- Easy cycle route into central Cambridge
- Ideally located close to the M11 giving easy access to London and the south of Cambridge
A fabulous one bedroom city apartment constructed by Hill, who are proud to be LARGE HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR 2018! A superb first purchase or investment opportunity at this new area of Cambridge.
Step inside a stunning new Athena studio apartment, then have a chat with a mortgage advisor from The Cambridge Building Society to discover how you could take home the keys to these desirable new apartments in Cambridge!
The Cambridge is offering Athena's first time buyers an exclusive mortgage product and Hill is saving you over £5,000 with their Five Star Package! Get ready to find your new place to call home!
Hill want to make your first home purchase as stress-free as possible, so you only have great things to look forward to when buying with us!
* Reserve a home with a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
* Stamp Duty paid
* £500 towards legal fees
* £500 towards moving costs
* £4,000 in John Lewis vouchers
(Help to Buy is available on selected homes up to £600,000. Ts&Cs apply).
This superb apartment is situated in the desirable Walton Building and provides an ideal first time home.
This superb apartment is 478 sq ft, situated on the ground floor and has a south facing private terrace which leads off both the living area and bedroom.
The apartment is finished to a superb standard, to include:
* Bosch integrated single oven - a superb model with 13 heating modules; 4D Hot Air for even heat distribution; EcoClean Direct; Flap Door with soft open and close; energy efficient class A+.
* Bosch induction hob: a frameless design; touch select and with the powerboost function.
* Zanussi integrated dishwasher - A+ energy efficiency.
* Zanussi integrated fridge freezer;
* Zanussi washer/dryer;
* Silestone worktops with a 25 year warranty;
* Amtico spacia flooring also with a 25 year warranty;
* 80% new wool carpet to bedroom;
* Bette Ocean Lowline bath - water saving and durable titanium steel/enamel with ultra-hard non-porous surface and heat conductive.
* Hansgrohe brassware
Located just two miles by bike from Cambridge's market square, and close in size to ninety full size football pitches or 150 times the size of Trafalgar Square, this new district will be called Eddington; so named after the renowned astronomer, mathematician and physicist Sir Arthur Eddington, a Cambridge alumnus and resident in the local area in the early part of the twentieth century.
Within and around Eddington will be a range of community facilities to support this new neighbourhood which includes the University of Cambridge Primary School, Storey's Field Centre, a Sainsbury's supermarket, smaller retail shops around the market square, a 4 star hotel, a healthcare centre, sports pitches and parklands.
Athena comprises studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom houses, all constructed to the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 5.
Working with award-winning architects Alison Brooks and Pollard Thomas Edwards, the apartments and houses at Athena will demonstrate all the qualities that have made Hill the WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year: Passion, attention to detail and quality of design.
The Athena Sales and Marketing Suite - with Show Areas - is open daily from 10am until 5.30pm.
A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME
Eddington is a distinctive, enduring new neighbourhood in North West Cambridge, and the University of Cambridge's vision for an outstanding extension to the city to deliver sustainable living, learning and working in a vibrant urban community.
The University of Cambridge Primary school opened in September 2015 to its first intake and will offer an inclusive and high-quality education for the local children at Eddington and the surrounding area.
Storey's Field Centre will be a fantastic community facility with spaces for events, from film screenings and music recitals to weddings and dance classes.
The market square is an important focal point for any neighbourhood and has been designed to accommodate a range of events and provide a lively, engaging environment for both the new residents of Eddington and the existing Cambridge community.
Car-free walking routes, an extensive cycle network, and convenient public transport mean that at Athena, Eddington, everything necessary to support convenient, sustainable day-to-day living and working is close to hand.
GREEN SPACES & PARKS
Parks and playing fields and happy hours outdoors are part of the landscape at Eddington, with space for every age from four to forty four. Or ninety four.
In creating this new place, the University has an opportunity to affect the built environment and how people lead more sustainable lives.
Eddington is being created to meet the University's long term growth, designed to be a long-lasting, sustainable and ambitious place.
PUBLIC ART INSTALLATIONS
At Eddington an integrated and dynamic public art strategy has been developed to respond to the physical site, its past, present and future context and the communities.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OF THE SHOW SUITE, PLEASE CONTACT BIDWELLS NEW HOMES ON 01223 841842