- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *
- First floor pied a terre of 464 sq ft (43 sq m)
- Well laid out accommodation - Bedroom area with built in wardrobes
- Storage cupboards to the entrance hall
- Spacious kitchen/living/dining area
- Exceptional specification
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Own private entrance way from the landscaped first floor podium
- Close to central Eddington with supermarket and shops
- Opposite the popular University of Cambridge school
Plot 16, The Avenue Apartments at Athena
First time buyers can benefit from an exclusive Five Star package, saving you over £5,000.
* Reserve a home with a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
* Stamp Duty paid
* £500 towards legal fees
* £500 towards moving costs
* £4,000 in John Lewis vouchers
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY!
A superb first floor pied a terre situated within this new and popular district of Cambridge, Eddington.
This property provides 464 sq ft of accommodation and is well laid out.
The pied-a-terre benefits from its own entrance way direct from the stunning landscaped podium on the first floor. On entering the property there is a welcoming entrance which has a storage cupboard and a further double cupboard which houses the washer/dryer. Opposite is a sleek and contemporary shower room. Leading into the main living area, the kitchen/dining/living area is to one side and has a double aspect; to the other side is the bedroom area which has built in wardrobes.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE WITH HELP TO BUY
5% Deposit : £16,000
20% Equity Loan : £64,000
75% Mortgage : £240,000
Purchase Price : £320,000
The properties at Athena have been designed and laid out to maximise the use of the space. They are carefully considered apartments and provide joyful, naturally-lit spaces.
Each home is also finished to a superb standard:
Contemporary and stylish bespoke German kitchen; designed and specified for this apartment layout. The kitchen features matt finish doors and drawers in white, with a choice of colour to wall units adding a personalised touch (subject to build stage).
White composite worktops and upstands create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchen.
* Bosch induction hob
* Bosch integrated compact-oven/microwave
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Washer/dryer in cupboard in hallway
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* Cooker hood
* LED feature lighting to wall units
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility.
* Duravit sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Low profile shower trays with glass shower screen
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Underfloor heating
* Amtico flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
* 80% wool carpet to bedroom
* Large format floor and wall tiles to shower room
HEATING AND WATER
* Heating via the District Heating system
* Underfloor heating throughout
* Heated chrome towel rail to shower room
* Lift access from ground to first floor
* Cycle storage
* 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Located just two miles by bike from Cambridge's market square, and close in size to ninety full size football pitches or 150 times the size of Trafalgar Square, this new district will be called Eddington; so named after the renowned astronomer, mathematician and physicist Sir Arthur Eddington, a Cambridge alumnus and resident in the local area in the early part of the twentieth century.
Within and around Eddington will be a range of community facilities to support this new neighbourhood which includes the University of Cambridge Primary School, Storey's Field Centre, a Sainsbury's supermarket, smaller retail shops around the market square, a 4 star hotel, a healthcare centre, sports pitches and parklands.
Athena comprises studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments and two, three and four bedroom houses, all constructed to the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 5.
Working with award-winning architects Alison Brooks and Pollard Thomas Edwards, the apartments and houses at Athena will demonstrate all the qualities that have made Hill the WhatHouse? Housebuilder of the Year: Passion, attention to detail and quality of design.
A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME
Eddington is a distinctive, enduring new neighbourhood in North West Cambridge, and the University of Cambridge's vision for an outstanding extension to the city to deliver sustainable living, learning and working in a vibrant urban community.
The University of Cambridge Primary school opened in September 2015 to its first intake and will offer an inclusive and high-quality education for the local children at Eddington and the surrounding area.
Storey's Field Centre will be a fantastic community facility with spaces for events, from film screenings and music recitals to weddings and dance classes.
The market square is an important focal point for any neighbourhood and has been designed to accommodate a range of events and provide a lively, engaging environment for both the new residents of Eddington and the existing Cambridge community.
Car-free walking routes, an extensive cycle network, and convenient public transport mean that at Athena, Eddington, everything necessary to support convenient, sustainable day-to-day living and working is close to hand.
GREEN SPACES & PARKS
Parks and playing fields and happy hours outdoors are part of the landscape at Eddington, with space for every age from four to forty four. Or ninety four.
In creating this new place, the University has an opportunity to affect the built environment and how people lead more sustainable lives.
Eddington is being created to meet the University's long term growth, designed to be a long-lasting, sustainable and ambitious place.
PUBLIC ART INSTALLATIONS
At Eddington an integrated and dynamic public art strategy has been developed to respond to the physical site, its past, present and future context and the communities.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OF THE SHOW APARTMENT AND HOUSES, PLEASE CONTACT BIDWELLS NEW HOMES ON 01223 841842