- Provides 1807 sq ft of accommodation
- High specification throughout
- Private garden to the rear of the property
- Expansive kitchen/dining living area with patio doors on to the garden
- Separate living room, study/family room and utility- with door out onto the garden
- Luxurious master suite large wardrobe and en suite shower room
- 3 additional double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 5 miles from Cambridge City Centre
The Balmoral is a substantial detached four bedroom house which has been finished to an excellent standard located on the superb Hauxton Meadows development.
Arranged over two floors, the ground floor accommodation comprises of a generously sized sitting room, study/family room, open plan kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, patio doors leading to the garden, utility room and cloakroom off the entrance hall.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms - one being the family bathroom and one and two being en suites- including one to the master bedroom.
Hauxton is an historic village with a proud heritage dating back over two thousand years. The village is small with a strong sense of community spirit and is rising to the challenge of growth in the 21st Century. Nearby, Cambridge also manages that careful balance between a rich history and a modern outlook.
Redrow are proud to be building their award winning Heritage collection homes, which combine the very best of traditional architecture and craftsmanship, with interiors designed around the way you live today.
The images shown are a selection from the Hauxton Meadows show homes and are for indicative purposes only.