- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Open plan Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- Large south facing Terrace 23'5 x 5'6 (7.13m x 1.67m)
- Spacious double Bedroom with sliding doors leading to the Terrace
- Secure undercroft parking space
- Concierge services, residents' only gym and communal gardens
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A beautifully presented, 1 bedroom ground floor apartment, conveniently situated within walking distance of Cambridge mainline railway station, the city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles (distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by 2 lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition. Number 62 occupies a superb, secluded position on the ground floor and features a terrace with south facing aspect overlooking the communal gardens. Internally, the apartment has been finished to a high specification and benefits from a light and airy feel throughout.