- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1,167.3 sq ft (108.4 sq m)
- Fabulous open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with French doors to the rear garden
- Useful Utility Room which could be reconfigured as Bedroom 4 or a Study
- Light and airy first floor Sitting Room
- 3 double Bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors
- Low maintenance rear garden and off street parking for 2 vehicles
- NHBC certificate with 8 years remaining
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
Impressive, 3/4 bedroom townhouse with contemporary and stylish accommodation, situated in the popular Darwin Green development, only a short distance from Cambridge city centre.
City Centre 2 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 3.5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
14 Shrewsbury Road is a superb family home built by David Wilson Homes and forms part of the Darwin Green development located on the west side of the city. Constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof, the property is one of the Abbotsley house types, which offers a flexible layout over 3 floors, including an excellent open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room to the ground floor. Finished to a high standard, the interior of the property is flooded with natural light from deep glazed windows. Immaculately maintained throughout, the current owners have further improved the property by fitting wardrobes to the bedrooms and converting the ground floor Bedroom 4/Study into a useful Utility Room, although this could easily revert back if required.