- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 2,950.5 sq ft (274.1 sq m)
- Stylish Kitchen 246 x 103 (7.47m x 3.11m)
- Spacious Sitting Room 2211 x 128 (6.99m x 3.86m)
- Dining Room with French doors leading into Conservatory 2311 x 92 max (7.30m x 2.80m)
- Principal Bedroom with triple and double fitted wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom.
- 4 further Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room and Shower Room arranged over first and second floors.
- Excellent Second Floor Office 154 x 123 (4.68m x 3.74m).
- Double glazed throughout. Oil central heating.
- Alarm system
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A beautifully presented 5-bedroom family home, with approximately 2,950 sq ft of accommodation, delightfully situated towards the centre of this popular village on the Bedfordshire/West Cambridgeshire border.
St Neots (fast train to King's Cross) 7 miles, Cambridge 16 miles, A14 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Churchside House was built in 1977 to an individual design and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The present owners have improved and extended the property during their ownership to create a wonderful versatile family home. The well proportioned accommodation is arranged over three floors and is immaculately presented.
The property occupies a superb location, set back from the road, with open views to the rear.