- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with inset gas fire and sliding doors leading to the rear garden
- Wonderful open plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with French doors leading out to decked terrace
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with extensive range of built in wardrobes and 3 further double bedrooms.
- Detached double Garage with Office and Store Room
- Significant loft space with excellent potential for conversion.
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A well proportioned, 4 bedroom bungalow set within delightful gardens; situated in this desirable and well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
9A The Moor was built in 1982 and is constructed with brick elevations under a pitched and tiled roof. The current owners purchased the property in 2003 and have since carried out a full programme of refurbishment, not least to include the creation of a superb open plan kitchen/breakfast/dining room and re-fitted en suite shower room to the principal bedroom. The extensive and well presented accommodation extends to 2,294.8 sq ft (213.2 sq m) and offers tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of family needs.