- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Impressive open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with 2 sets of full height bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- High specification contemporary Kitchen Area with a wide range of integrated appliances
- 2 further reception rooms comprising large dual aspect Sitting Room and Study
- Excellent Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom, fitted wardrobes and fabulous roof terrace
- 3 further large double Bedrooms to the first floor
- Fully tiled and beautifully finished Family Bathroom with double jacuzzi bathtub and double sink
- Low maintenance, south east facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating and underfloor heating to the Family Room
- Double glazed windows throughout and photovoltaic solar panels
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An improved and extended, 4 bedroom family home, conveniently placed for access to the Cambridge City Centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital.
City Centre 2.8 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 4.5 miles (distances are approximate).
202 High Street is a superb detached, double bay fronted property constructed with brick and rendered elevations under tiled roofs. Dating from the 1940s, the current owners have improved and substantially extended the property to create a superb family home which benefits from a large open plan kitchen, dining and family room providing an ideal space for entertaining and modern family living. In total, the property offers 2,546.4 sq ft (236.6 sq m) of beautifully presented and immaculate accommodation.