- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Rare opportunity to refurbish a substantial Victorian townhouse with many original features
- Prime city location, only a short walk to the city centre and within reach of many of Cambridge's leading independent schools
- Tremendously flexible accommodation extending to 2,927 sq ft (272 sq m)
- 3 Reception Rooms including a superb first floor Drawing Room
- 5 Double Bedrooms arranged over the ground, first and second floors
- Potential to convert the attic space, subject to the necessary planning consents being obtained
- Front and rear gardens and garage
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial, Grade II Listed Victorian townhouse requiring modernising throughout and ideal for refurbishment to create a grand family home with many fine original features, in a superb central city location overlooking the Botanic Gardens.
City Centre about 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station about 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus about 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) about 2.5 miles.
4 Belvoir Terrace dates from circa 1825 and is constructed with gault brick elevations under a slate roof. Grade II Listed, the property is typical of the Victorian era and retains many of its original period features including deep skirtings, cornicing, picture rails, fireplaces, panelled doors, oak floorboards, sash windows and shutters. The superbly proportioned accommodation offers terrific ceiling height and extends to a substantial 2,927 sq ft (272 sq m) arranged over 4 floors, with the large entrance hall and attractive staircase further enhancing the sense of space and grandeur. Requiring modernisation throughout, the property offers prospective purchasers an excellent opportunity to create an impressive and striking family home to their own particular tastes and standards, with the potential to extend into the attic space, subject to the relevant planning permissions being obtained.