- Cambridge Railway Station 1 mile, city centre 1.5 miles and Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.7 miles
- Mill Road comprises many amenities within walking distance such as Co-op store, cafe's, public houses, restaurants and post office
- Retaining many original features
- Impressive sitting room including original fireplace, original wide timber flooring and stone dressed bay window to front aspect
- Spacious kitchen with range of matching wall and base cabinets, electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over and wooden flooring
- First floor comprising spacious master bedroom, two further bedrooms arranged over the first and second floors and a family bathroom
- Delightful south facing rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
A classic 3 bedroom Victorian terraced house situated in this prime city location with a superb range of amenities nearby in Mill Road.
Cambridge city centre 1 mile, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, Cambridge Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, A14 3 miles and M11 a further 5 miles, Science Park 4.5 miles,(distances are approximate).
Approximate bicycle times:
Cambridge Station 5 mins, Anglia Ruskin University, East Road 6.5 mins and David Lloyd Leisure, Coldhams Lane is just a 5 minute walk.