- 6 bedroom detached family house, conveniently situated 1.5 miles in this south city location just a quarter of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
- Well placed for access to a mainline railway station with services to London's King's Cross and Liverpool Street in approximately 52 and 67 minutes respectively.
- A number of leisure and sporting facilities are within walking or cycling distance including Hills Road Sports Centre and Cambridge Leisure, a supermarket, cinema, 10-pin bowling and restaurant complex, to the north of Cherry Hinton Road.
- An excellent choice of state and independent schools are within close proximity including Queen Edith's Primary School, Netherhall Secondary School/Sixth Form College and the Perse (Boys), together with sixth form colleges in Hills Road and Long Road
- This impressive house has been altered and extended and now provides well proportioned and versatile accommodation extending to 2,855 sq ft
- The sitting room, dining room and kitchen interlink, creating a wonderful space for family and social entertaining
- Versatile ground floor bedroom, wet room, laundry room and store room with potential for a self-contained annexe.
- 5 further bedrooms (1 currently used as a study), 4 with built-in wardrobes, and 4 further bath/shower rooms with power showers (3 en suite)
- Gas fired central heating
- Security alarm system
An extended and exceptionally well presented 6 bedroom detached family house, in this convenient south city location, just a quarter of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 2,855 sq.ft (265 sq.m)