- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Immaculately presented 6 bedroom family house, constructed in 2010
- Kitchen/breakfast room with granite work surfaces, island unit, bi-fold and integrated appliances
- Limestone flooring to entrance hall and kitchen/breakfast room
- Impressive entrance hall and magnificent bespoke oak staircase leading to all floors
- Family room 18'8 x 17'10 (5.69m x 5.43m)
- Triple aspect open plan sitting/dining room with open fireplace
- Superb galleried landing with views over double height window to rear elevation
- Impressive master bedroom with 4 built-in double wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Planning permission (ref 17/1264/FUL) for single storey side extension, granted 31 October 2017
- High performance double glazing throughout
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating to ground and first floors and radiators to second floor
- Hard wired speaker system to principle rooms and data wiring to all reception rooms and bedrooms
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A substantial 6 bedroom family home, arranged over 3 floors, extending to an impressive 4,285 sq ft in a sought after city location, with opportunity to extend.
City Centre 1.75 miles, M11 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street and King's Cross lines) 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).
A magnificent 6 bedroom family house, constructed in 2010 by Crickmore Developments, a local company with a reputation for building high quality individual properties. Built with brick and rendered elevations under a plain clay tiled roof, the property provides versatile and immaculately presented accommodation with the benefit of planning permission, granted in 2017, for additional, accommodation.