- Conveniently located for Cambridge and Newmarket, Ancient Meadows comprises just 16 houses Number 59 is a well presented, spacious detached property arranged over 3 floors extending to 1,729 sq ft (161 sq m)
- Superb kitchen/dining/family room 26'2 x 15'2 (7.97m x 4.62m) with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Delightful first floor sitting room with Juliette balcony overlooking the rear garden
- Separate study and utility room
- Excellent master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms with 2 bath/showers rooms (1 en suite) arranged over the first and second floor
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first and second floors
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles and double length garage with up and over door, power and light.
- Private rear garden
An impressive 4 bedroom detached family house, delightfully situated within an exclusive development, in this popular, well served village with Ofsted rated Outstanding schooling.
Cambridge 7 miles, A14 2 miles, Newmarket 6 miles
(distances are approximate).