- Houghton is situated on the north bank of the River Great Ouse between Huntingdon and St Ives with many local facilities including a highly regarded primary school, public houses, general store/post office, antique shop, boutique Art Gallery, church, Huntingdon Garden and Leisure Centre, marina and the National Trust run Houghton Mill
- Commuter links are good with the A14 (4 miles) providing access to Cambridge to the south-east, Peterborough, via the A1 to the north and the M1 and M6 to the west, a fast train service (47 minutes) from Huntingdon to King's Cross and a guided bus service between Huntingdon and Cambridge with a bus stop at Houghton
- Impressive Victorian house renovated, upgraded and extended in recent years
- Light, airy and versatile accommodation, beautifully presented extending to 2,966 sq ft (276 sq m)
- Superb dual aspect drawing room and versatile family room with attractive fireplace
- Spacious dining room with cast iron fireplace , white wash English oak floor and French doors to garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room with excellent range of German high gloss ivory cabinets, marble work surfaces, gas fired Rayburn and integrated Siemens appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and dressing room/nursery/bedroom 6
- 4 further bedrooms and 2 stylish bath/shower rooms
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system
An extended and superbly presented Victorian house, delightfully situated on a no-through road in the centre of this sought after, picturesque village.
St Ives 2 miles, Huntingdon 3 miles (fast train to King's Cross 47 minutes), Cambridge 14 miles, Peterborough 19 miles (distances and time are approximate).