- Houghton is situated between Huntingdon (3 miles) - King's Cross 47 mins and St Ives (2 miles). Cambridge 14 miles with guided bus service (stop at Houghton) between Huntingdon and Cambridge
- Local facilities include highly regarded primary school, public houses, post office, antique shop, Art Gallery, church, Huntingdon Garden & Leisure, marina and the National Trust run Houghton Mill
- Impressive Victorian house renovated, upgraded and extended in recent years
- Light, airy and versatile accommodation, beautifully presented extending to 2,966 sq ft (276 sq m)
- Superb dual aspect drawing room and versatile family room
- Spacious dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with excellent range of German high gloss ivory cabinets, marble work surfaces, gas fired Rayburn and integrated Siemens appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes, en suite shower room and dressing room/nursery/bedroom 6
- 4 further bedrooms and 2 stylish bath/shower rooms
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system
An extended and superbly presented Victorian house, delightfully situated on a no-through road in the centre of this sought after, picturesque village.
St Ives 2 miles, Huntingdon 3 miles (fast train to King's Cross 47 minutes), Cambridge 14 miles, Peterborough 19 miles (distances and time are approximate).