- Just 8 miles south of Cambridge and 7 miles east of Royston
- Good local facilities including pub/restaurant, shop and primary school
- M11 (junction 10) 2 miles away, Whittlesford Station 4 miles and Royston Station about 7 miles.
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room 29'10 x 14'4 (9.10m x 4.36m)
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room and 3 further reception rooms
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and an en suite bath/shower room
- 4 further double bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
- Detached double garage with a fully equipped first floor Studio
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Delightful split level garden with attractive enclosed paved terrace adjacent to the rear elevation and steps leading to the mainly lawned garden
A striking, modern family home extending to an impressive 3,125 sq ft with exceptionally well presented accommodation, set in wonderful landscaped gardens of approximately a quarter of an acre, in arguably one the most desirable South Cambridgeshire villages.
Royston 6 miles, Cambridge 8 miles, Saffron Walden 11 miles (distances are approximate).