- Offering delightful views over the village green and close to a range of local amenities including a primary school, post office, general store, recreation ground, church and public house/restaurant
- The University City of Cambridge (7 miles) is within easy reach and provides a wide range of shopping and cultural facilities
- Nearby Foxton mainline railway station (1 mile) provides services to London King's Cross in approximately 1 hour
- The A10 provides access to Royston (fast train service to King's Cross in about 38 minutes) and the M11 (Junction 11) for access to Stansted Airport and the M25
- Delightful dual aspect Sitting Room with French doors leading to the garden
- Large, glazed Conservatory with ceiling blinds providing a delightful vista over the garden beyond
- Useful Studio with bi-fold doors to the driveway and personal door to garden
- Fabulous Master Bedroom Suite with En Suite Shower Room and Sauna plus 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor
An individual 4 bedroom property set within delightful mature landscaped gardens, in this picturesque south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston 6 miles, Foxton Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross line) 1 mile, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles (distances are approximate).