- Original period features including deep skirtings, picture rails, wooden doors and sash windows
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room with wood burning stove and French doors leading to a delightful Garden Room
- 2 further reception rooms comprising Dining Room with multi-fuel stove and Study along with a Kitchen/Breakfast Room to the ground floor
- Dual aspect Master Bedroom Suite offering delightful views over the gardens
- 4 further Bedrooms and Bathroom with roll top bath to the first floor
- Calor gas central heating
- Beautiful, secluded gardens and grounds of approximately 0.42 of an acre (0.17 hectares)
An attractive, 5 bedroom period property set within wonderful secluded gardens of approximately three quarters of an acre, situated in this desirable south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).