- Cambridge 15 miles, Audley End (London Kings Cross & London Liverpool Street) 9.5 miles.
- Linton, about 5 miles away, has a good range of local facilities including shops, the popular Linton Kitchen cafe, doctors surgery, primary school and village college, which is rated outstanding.
- Stunning setting with far reaching open countryside views.
- Spacious and versatile accommodation extending to 3,481 sq ft (323.4 sq m).
- Finished to a very high standard incorporating modern and period features.
- Superb bespoke farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with hand painted cabinets, granite work surfaces, large central island and oil fired Aga
- Large driveway leading to double garage, single and double cartlodge
- Detached summer house and delightful gardens and grounds of 1.66 acres
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A stunning, period house with extensive and beautifully presented accommodation, situated in an outstanding rural setting with far reaching views over surrounding countryside.
Cambridge 15 miles, Saffron Walden 8.5 miles, Audley End Railway Station (Kings Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 9.5 miles, M11 (junction 9) 11 miles, Stansted Airport 22 miles, central London 65 miles (distances are approximate).