- Spacious and versatile accommodation extending to 3,481 sq ft (323.4 sq m)
- Substantially enhanced over the past 17 years and finished to a very high standard incorporating modern and period features.
- Impressive reception hall 252 x 179 with exposed timbers and brick fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
- Superb triple aspect drawing room with delightful vista of the garden.
- Dining room with triple aspect and brick fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Superb bespoke farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room with range of hand painted cabinets, granite work surfaces, large central island and oil fired Aga.
- Spacious utility room with range of wall and base cabinets and integrated Miele appliances.
- Master bedroom suite with large walk-in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms (bedroom 5 is currently fitted with built in wardrobes and used as a dressing room).
- Large driveway leading to double garage and three cart lodges.
- Delightful detached summer house, providing excellent ancillary accommodation, suitable for a variety of needs.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A stunning, period house with extensive and beautifully presented accommodation, situated in an outstanding rural setting with far reaching views over surrounding countryside.
Cambridge 15 miles, Saffron Walden 8.5 miles, Audley End Railway Station (Kings Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 9.5 miles, M11 (junction 9) 11 miles, Stansted Airport 22 miles, central London 65 miles (distances are approximate).