- Beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached family home with a fantastic opportunity to update the interior
- Convenient south city location, approximately 1 mile from the mainline railway station and within a few hundred yards of the Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Leisure and sporting facilities within walking or cycling distance and children's playground just a few yards from the house in Nightingale Park
- Excellent choice of state and independent schools including The Perse, The Pelican Preparatory School, Queen Edith's Community Primary School and three Sixth Form Colleges, Hills Road, Long Road and Oakes College in Queen Edith's Way
- Hallway with wood panelling
- Generous Sitting Room
- 4 double Bedrooms, 3 with wash basins and stripped wooden floors to most of the first floor
- Family bathroom and separate W.C
- Double glazed throughout and gas fired central heating
- Off street parking for 4 cars and single Garage
A well proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home, situated in this convenient south city location, just a few hundred yards from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 200 yards, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, (distances are approximate).