- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- A range of local facilities include village store, hairdressers, church, community, centre, recreation ground, sports and social club, public houses and a primary school
- Secondary school education is available two miles away at Swavsey Village College which is judged as 'outstanding in every aspect' by Ofsted
- The property is believed to date largely from the early 18th century
- Many original features including exposed beams, sash windows and high ceilings
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace fitted with wood burning stove, exposed floorboards and beams
- Kitchen fitted with range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Studio with vaulted ceiling, exposed timbers and oak flooring
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
An exceptional period village house, with beautifully presented accommodation, set in a secluded, walled garden, situated in the centre of this attractive west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 9 miles, A14 4 miles, Guided Busway (to Huntingdon and Cambridge, including the Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus) 1 mile, (distances and time are approximate).
Berry House is a fine, Grade II listed, detached Queen Anne house with superbly proportioned accommodation, high ceilings and a central full-height stair turret to the rear.
The property is believed to date largely from the early 18th century, however there is evidence of earlier timber elements and dated bricks indicate works were carried out in 1723 and 1751. Further upgrading appears to date from the early 19th century and during the 20th century.