- A range of local facilities include village store, hairdressers, church, community, centre, recreation ground, sports and social club, public houses and a primary school
- Secondary school education is available two miles away at Swavsey Village College which is judged as 'outstanding in every aspect' by Ofsted
- The property is believed to date largely from the early 18th century
- Many original features including exposed beams, sash windows and high ceilings
- Dining room with inglenook fireplace fitted with wood burning stove, exposed floorboards and beams
- Kitchen fitted with range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Studio with vaulted ceiling, exposed timbers and oak flooring
An exceptional period village house, with beautifully presented accommodation, set in a secluded, walled garden, situated in the centre of this attractive west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 9 miles, A14 4 miles, Guided Busway (to Huntingdon and Cambridge, including the Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus) 1 mile, (distances and time are approximate).