- A fine example of the Victorian period.
- Well proportioned rooms, high ceilings and sash windows.
- Many period features.
- Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard.
- Impressive entrance hall.
- 4 further reception rooms including drawing room, sitting room, dining room and conservatory.
- Bespoke kitchen with granite work surfaces and gas fired Aga .
- 2 bath/shower rooms.
- 10 miles north-west of Cambridge
- Good commuter links included a guided bus way.
Superbly refurbished Victorian house set back from the road in gardens and grounds of about two thirds of an acre.
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 14 miles (fast trains to King's Cross 47 minutes), Waterbeach Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 66 minutes) 8 miles, Guided Busway 1 mile. A14 4 miles (distances and times are approximate).