- Attractive rural West Suffolk village about 14 miles east of Cambridge.
- 5 bedroom detached house in gardens and grounds of 1.86 acres.
- Spacious and versatile accommodation extending to 2,922 sq ft (271.5 sq m).
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room interlinking with Dining Room, providing outstanding space for family and social entertaining.
- Off road parking for numerous vehicles with double garage and workshop.
- Wonderful countryside views across upper Stour Valley.
- Benefitting from planning permission to convert the property into an open plan family home, extending to 3395 sq ft (315.3 sq m) with a separate cart lodge. Ref: DC/18/2037/HH
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
An imposing 5 bedroom detached house set within gardens and grounds of 1.86 acres in the charming village of Great Bradley.
Cambridge 14 miles, Newmarket Station 7.5 miles, Haverhill 6.5 miles, Dullingham Station 5.2 miles, Bury St Edmunds 17 miles, the M11 (junction 10) 17 miles, Stansted Airport 33 miles, (distances are approximate).