- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room 16' 11" x 10' 10" (5.16m x 3.30m)
- Charming Dining Room with dual aspect.
- Kitchen with range of matching base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances.
- Delightful Conservatory with delightful outlook over the garden.
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Single Bedroom and Family Bathroom on the first floor.
- Detached Single Garage 17' 8" x 9' 3" (5.38m x 2.81m).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Delightful south-westerly Garden.
A wonderful semi-detached family home with pre-planning approval to potentially extend, in this highly regarded south city location, conveniently placed for Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).