- Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances.
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room.
- Dining room with a delightful aspect over the rear garden.
- 3 double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes.
- Family bathroom and separate WC, to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- South facing rear garden.
- No onward chain.
A well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in a convenient south city location, just 0.33 of a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Cambridge Biomedical Campus 0.33 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
???????Gross internal area 1,432 sq ft (133 sq m).