- City centre half a mile
- Original features and well proportioned rooms with high ceilings
- Entrance hall with moulded archway.
- Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of bespoke cabinetry, stone work surfaces, integrated appliances and tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- Bay fronted sitting room through to dining room with 2 fireplaces and French doors to rear garden.
- Master bedroom 16'4" x 10'11" fitted with double wardrobe and shelf storage.
- 2 further double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An attractive bay front Victorian house in this highly regarded central city location close to Jesus Green.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, A14, M11 and Science Park 2 miles, (distances are approximate).