- South city location.
- Ample off street parking and long rear garden.
- Through sitting/dining room with bay window to front aspect and double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen with integrated appliances.
- 3 bedrooms and shower room arranged over the first floor.
- Second floor Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Double glazing.
- Scope for further alterations and improvements.
- No upward chain.
A 4 bedroom 1930s semi detached house with long rear garden and ample off street parking, in this highly convenient south city location.
City Centre 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal area 1,243 sq ft (115 sq m).