- Skilfully extended accommodation of 2,804 sq ft (261 sq m).
- Beautifully presented throughout.
- Spacious sitting room with feature stone fireplace.
- Triple aspect garden room.
- Two further reception rooms.
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room.
- Five bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms (one en-suite).
- Excellent home office 19'6 x 15'3 (5.94m x 4.65m) suitable for a variety of uses.
- Delightful established gardens.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
A skilfully extended and greatly improved family house in this highly regarded south city location with return frontage to Sedley Taylor Road.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile by foot/bicycle, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).