- Newnham provides a good range of facilities including a primary school, post office/delicatessen, chemist, bakers/cafe, butchers, small supermarket and Lammas Land Recreation.
- It is also the start of a delightful walk to the nearby village of Grantchester and there is a cycle path/footpath leading directly from Wootton Way to Cranmer Road, and providing easy access to The Backs and the historic city centre.
- Spacious dual aspect sitting room 125 x 220 (3.79m x 6.71m) with sliding patio doors to
- rear garden.
- Dining room with full height picture windows and French doors leading to a paved terrace.
- Kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, extractor hood and spaces for oven and
- washing machine.
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite bathroom.
- Three further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobe, and family bathroom.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing throughout.
- Charming south facing garden.
- No onward chain.
A detached family house with great scope for modernisation, situated in an established cul de sac in this highly regarded and sought after west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, (distances are approximate).