- Impressive accommodation extending to 2,198 sq ft (204 sq m) and grounds of approximately 2.21 acres (0.895 hectares).
- Beautifully presented dual aspect Drawing Room including bay window to side and French doors to rear terrace.
- Well equipped, stylish re-fitted Kitchen/Dining Room with French doors to terrace.
- Excellent Master Bedroom Suite including walk-in wardrobe and En Suite Bathroom.
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 further Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Located in the charming village of Orwell only 8 miles from Cambridge.
- Well placed for access to the A10, M11 and A1.
An extensively altered and extremely well maintained detached cottage, together with wonderful gardens and grounds of approximately 2.21 acres (0.895 hectares).
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 12) 6 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles, (distance and time are approximate).