- Situated off one of the most popular south Cambridge roads, within walking distance of a 120 acre nature reserve.
- Just over half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus
- Well placed for access to a number of highly regarded independent schools and sixth form colleges
- Accommodation extending to 2,137 sq ft (198 sq m).
- 4 reception rooms.
- Kitchen/breakfast room (17'2 x 14'6 (5.23m x 4.42m).
- 5 bedrooms.
- 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system.
A modern detached family home with spacious, versatile accommodation off a highly regarded no-through road on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).