- Bulstrode Gardens is a private no through road characterised by detached family houses in good sized gardens.
- It is particularly well placed for access to the heart of the city centre and the highly regarded King's College School and St John's College School in nearby Grange Road.
- For tennis enthusiasts, Cambridge Lawn Tennis Club is in neighbouring Wilberforce Road.
- Excellent ground floor accommodation which links to create wonderful space for family and social entertaining.
- Spacious Drawing Room 16'11 x 16'8 (5.15m x 5.07m) with deep glazed windows along the front elevation, part glazed ceiling and impressive full height sliding glazed doors to rear.
- Versatile Sitting/Dining Room with bay window to front aspect and glazed doors to rear garden.
- Ground floor accommodation and principal bedrooms benefit from dual or triple aspects with deep glazed windows and doors creating an exceptionally light and airy feel throughout.
- Potential for further additions/alterations, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- Gas fired heating and double glazed windows.
- Off street parking, covered bicycle store and good sized, established garden to rear which is well screened and provides a good level of privacy and inclusion.
An extended and greatly improved detached family house situated in an established, private no through road, in this highly sought after west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 32 miles, (distance and times are approximate).