- The property has a return frontage on to Storey's Way, which is one of the most highly regarded roads in the city, characterised by fine detached houses in large gardens.
- It is conveniently placed for many of the Colleges and University Departments and within walking distance of King's College School and St John's College School in nearby Grange Road.
- Accommodation arranged over 3 floors extending to an impressive 2,799 sq ft (260 sq m).
- Superb Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 41'11 x 16'1 (12.77 x 4.89m) providing outstanding space for family and social entertaining with triple aspect, oak floor, display shelving and fitted bookshelves.
- Stylish Kitchen Area with range of soft closing drawers, island unit, granite work surfaces and Westahl (LaCanche Moderne) gas range with 5 gas burners and extractor fan over.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with fine feature fireplace, including tiled hearth, open fireplace and charming display cabinets to alcoves.
- Ground floor Bedroom with adjoining Shower Room ideal for guests or dependent relatives, if desired.
- 5 further Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) and 2 Wash Rooms arranged over the first and second floors.
- Wonderful, established gardens well screened by mature trees and bushes to all boundaries providing a high level of privacy and seclusion.
- Parking for several cars and double garage.
An impressive 'Arts & Crafts' family residence situated within wonderful, south-facing private gardens of about two fifths of an acre on the corner of Huntingdon Road and Storey's Way.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 13 - south bound only) 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles, (distance and times are approximate).