- Knapwell is a most attractive, unspoilt village just 9 miles west of Cambridge. Slepewood House occupies a wonderful position on the outskirts of the village surrounded by open countryside/farmland.
- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 2,730 sq ft (254 sq m) plus 398 sq ft (37 sq m) Studio above a detached triple garage.
- Spacious Reception Hall 21'6 x 10'8 (6.42m x 3.07) with travertine tiled floor, storage cupboards, staircase to first floor and door to garden.
- Triple aspect Drawing Room with open brick fireplace and French doors to garden.
- Superb Kitchen/Dining Room with oak floor, range of handcrafted bespoke cabinets, matching soft closing drawers, granite work surfaces and upstands and range of integrated Smeg appliances.
- Wonderful Family Room with deep glazed windows and French doors to the south eastern and south western elevations.
- Excellent Master Bedroom with triple aspect, high pitched ceiling, large walk-in wardrobe and stylish En Suite with Savoy suit comprising wash hand basin, WC, roll top bath and shower with waterfall shower unit.
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 further Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Integrated audio system to Kitchen/Ding Room and Drawing Room together with 2 external speakers.
- Wonderful, established gardens with extensive areas of lawn, wooded area, mature shrubs and bushes and delightful views over adjoining countryside/farmland.
An impressive Victorian house in a wonderful, idyllic edge of village setting adjoining undulating countryside and backing on to RSPB protected woodland.
Cambridge 9 miles, Huntingdon 8 miles, M11 7 miles, A14 2 miles, (distances are approximate).