- Delightful Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect with bespoke wooden shutters and picture
- Well equipped Kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets, granite work surfaces with inset double sink unit, breakfast bar and integrated appliances comprising 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, high level double oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Impressive Dining/Family Room 16'5 x 13'1 (5m x 3.99m) interlinking the Kitchen with solid oak wood
- flooring and flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows, doors and roof lantern .
- Shower/Utility Room recently updated with corner shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and space for washing machine and dryer.
- Detached Studio/Outbuilding, formerly used as a soft furnishing work place. Ideal for someone working from home: architect, artist, consultant or for conversion as an independent annexe (subject to the necessary planning consents).
- Excellent Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and plantation shutters. Bedroom 5 is currently used as a study with bespoke wardrobes and French doors with views over the rear garden. There are 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors.
- Off street parking for 2 vehicles.
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler installed 2017).
- Security alarm system.
A beautifully presented 1930s semi-detached house with a stunning landscaped rear garden, versatile detached studio, with a beautiful aspect over a mature recreation ground and conveniently located for the mainline railway station.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).