- Clare Road is a private no-through road owned by Newnham College. The property enjoys a delightful position on the east side of the road, backing onto Gonville and Caius College sports ground.
- Newnham includes a post office/delicatessen, chemist, bakers/cafe, butchers and a small supermarket. Lammas Land Recreation Ground with a large children's area, tennis court and paddling pool.
- An excellent range of schools for all ages are within close proximity including St John's, King's, The Leys, Stephen Perse, St Mary's (girls), Parkside and Newnham Croft. There is also a nursery school in nearby Millington Road.
- Versatile accommodation arranged over 5 floors extending to 2,538 sq ft (236 sq m)
- Fine Sitting Room with attractive fireplace with real flame gas fire, marble hearth, inset patterned tiles, timber surround and mantle.
- 2 further reception rooms, both with fireplaces, with fitted real flame gas fires and Study with fitted cabinets and bookshelves to alcove.
- 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms, including a ground floor Bedroom with stylish En Suite Shower Room, ideal for guests or dependent relatives, if required.
- Period features include deep skirtings, panelled doors, picture rails, sash windows and fireplaces.
- Off street parking for several cars and detached single garage.
- Delightful, established gardens with well stocked flower and shrub beds and private paved terrace.
A fine semi-detached, Victorian town house situated off a private road backing on to College playing fields in this highly sought after location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 12) 1.75 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).