- Highly regarded South Cambridgeshire village with good access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, The Babraham Institute and Granta Park.
- Beautifully presented accommodation.
- Sitting Room with solid wood flooring.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room 15'11 x 10'1 (4.85m x 3.08m) with integrated appliances comprising double oven, four ring electric hob with extractor above, space for dishwasher, washing machine
- Light and airy Conservatory with pleasant outlook over the rear garden.
- 3 Bedrooms and re-fitted Bathroom.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Parking for several cars and single garage
A beautifully presented semi-detached house situated in this attractive south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, Saffron Walden 7 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).