- The property lies within the Newnham area which is widely regarded as one of the best residential locations in the city.
- Local facilities include a post office, chemist, bakers, butchers, grocers, small supermarket, primary school and Recreation Ground, with a large childrens play area, tennis court and paddling pool.
- Accommodation of 3,411 sq ft (317 sq m) providing tremendous versatility, suitable for a variety of needs.
- Spacious Reception Hall with staircase to large first floor landing and access to an excellent Cellar with 6'4 head height, Utility/Workshop, with fitted work bench, and Wine Cellar.
- Fine Drawing Room with bay window to front aspect and fireplace with marble hearth, ornate timber surround and inset wood burning stove.
- Versatile Sitting Room with extensive range of fitted bookshelves and large bay window to rear aspect incorporating French doors to garden.
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 317 x 1810 (9.63m x 5.74m). with range of bespoke cabinets, island unit, granite work surfaces and integrated Neff appliances.
- Triple aspect Family Area with particularly high ceiling (11ft) flooded with light from large, oak framed rectangular shaped windows and large deep glazed oak bi-folding doors, which also provide a wonderful vista of the garden.
- 6 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms arranged over the first and second floors.
- Off street parking for 3/4 cars, detached former garage, ideal for a variety of uses, such a Home Office/Studio etc, and a delightful, established garden to the rear.
A substantial family house dating from the early 1900s with extended and beautifully presented accommodation in one of Cambridge's most sought after residential area.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).